First bit of damage to the car!!!

MIkeyv60

Oh dear , a young girl decided to swing her door open and bang it against the mirror housing of my car:angry: Really lucky as i was putting the dog in the passenger side so felt the bang , i went round and removed the door from against my car and she shut the door and her friend drove off. Luckily she worked at the place i was at so reported it, they came out and looked etc and also had cctv so she couldn't really say that she didnt do do it. Got a quote £156 to replace and respray ( housing cracked)  and she coughed up , so all nicely repaired again ^_^

59dfdeabb0b4f_2017-09-2807_49_13.jpg.1bab432db2a7871788706de814479dc5.jpg

I would've had to have said something, if they just shut the door without even some kind of apology, god I'd be bloody fuming!!!

Hopefully the fact that she didn't get away with it after all, will teach her to have a bit more respect for other people's cars in future.

11 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

I would've had to have said something, if they just shut the door without even some kind of apology, god I'd be bloody fuming!!!

Hopefully the fact that she didn't get away with it after all, will teach her to have a bit more respect for other people's cars in future.

Initially annoyed but ok after spoke to her colleagues as i knew i had evidence.

Archived