Thanks to @Jimk04

Terryg

Just a quick note to @jimk04 to say that the SSK bearing kit has "bedded in" really well and I love the feel of the short shift combined with increased smoothness. If anyone is thinking of getting Jims bearing kit or underdrive pulley I can vouch for the quality of the workmanship.

Cheers Jim

1 hour ago, edc said:

What you working on next then @jimk04 ? How about some adjustable rear toe links leaving rod end free for own choice of spec? 

C4LraHm.jpg

NOOOOO please, I'll end up buying them even though I won't know why....

On 11 November 2017 at 11:22 PM, jimk04 said:

I can reserve you this one.

Yes please, have it next week when I've been paid, been a heavy month this one, and will have to sneak it pass the Porsche improvement household regulator !!!!

I bought these off @marseille They could do with being a shade longer perhaps. I think Steve used the McGill ones but I went Fluoro. Didn't even know the Cup cars use them. Mine have the rubber boots on now too of course. There must be a market for these? 

Tons of sources for these arms from cheaper aftermarket to Porsche Motorsport latest offering with rose joints on both ends and spacer kits to eliminate bump steer.

I decided not to push on making these due to any liability with someone's suspension collapsing. I really beefed up my turnbuckle.....the outer is OE track rod end and the inner is Porsche Motorsport supplier. The PM turnbuckle is surprisingly slender. All being well it doesn't take much load. Unless you tw*t a kerb.

19 hours ago, jimk04 said:

Pulley reserved!

My arms were m14x1.5 and I used a fluro bearing which is what the cup cars use. I bought the Motorsport turnbuckles but they are r/h thread both ends....so you have to remove it to adjust it......go figure.?

Hi Jim

pm me your bank details and I will sort payment and give you the delivery address 

how much again?

Mick

Archived