Anyone near south Norfolk with Durametric

stew72

And recall that Enthusiast Durametrics come with limited number of cars capability (3). Professionals come with unlimited. so you are looking for more than just someone with a Durametric but someone willing to spend one of their "slots" to help you.

While the Durametric does bring some Porsche specific capabilities that OBD2 readers don't, is it possible your problem is engine/emissions related and a generic code reader would be enough to point you in the right direction? They are about 25-30% to buy of what a labor hour in a P-car shop might charge. Do auto parts shops in the UK loan OBD2 readers? I'm thinking your car isn't moving from its current location.

Pull the code and somewhat will interpret it for you.  There are often multiple causes and you just have to start with the most logical and cheapest and move down a flow chart of diagnostic steps. And be sure and post the year and model as the DME code did change even within the 986 era.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Not sure if you have sorted out your problem or not but I live in Colchester Essex and have both Durametric and PIWIS. If you need some assistance then feel free to get in touch

Thanks

15 hours ago, irb said:

Hi

Not sure if you have sorted out your problem or not but I live in Colchester Essex and have both Durametric and PIWIS. If you need some assistance then feel free to get in touch

Thanks

FYI I’ve added you to the group map with the  ? logo forDurametric owners. Let me know if you’d rather not be there

On 25/12/2017 at 6:23 PM, irb said:

Hi

Thanks

Thanks for the offer, but I think it'll struggle to get to Colchester. It's going in to an Indy in Norwich next week.

Archived