Milestone

Happy Days

Ha! In my last 986 I did 70k miles in 11 years, just over 6k a year. I got this 718 in November last year have 10k in just over a year. Our McCann has 27k on it since January, so I'd imagine we'll rack up 30k on it in its first year.

Normally I use the McCann for the big motorway mileage as I travel a fair bit for work. However, as wife has moved jobs and now does 100 miles round trip a day, I have been using the 718 a lot more for work. Mind you, they're nice options to have!

18 minutes ago, Happy Days said:

Ha! In my last 986 I did 70k miles in 11 years, just over 6k a year. I got this 718 in November last year have 10k in just over a year. Our McCann has 27k on it since January, so I'd imagine we'll rack up 30k on it in its first year.

Normally I use the McCann for the big motorway mileage as I travel a fair bit for work. However, as wife has moved jobs and now does 100 miles round trip a day, I have been using the 718 a lot more for work. Mind you, they're nice options to have!

Fair play!  And you do have nice options to choose between for sure!

Absolutely.  I normally only tinker around in the Boxster, and before the McCann we had 7 new diesel Golfs in a row. We use the diesel car for the high mileage stuff, but wife changed jobs recently and now the mileage is shared between both cars. When I was in Porsche Belfast putting the final spec on my 718 order, Mrs Happy fancied the look of the Macan, got a loaner for the weekend and put down a deposit on the following Monday. Twice the price of the Golfs, but WTF, you're only here once. We are very lucky to be able to have two Porsches.

Archived