Newbie ?

BoxsterSPete

Hi everyone 

I've just bought my 1st Porsche and at 48 feel giddy as a kid at Christmas. ?

Just a quick line to say hello and I look forward to engaging with you all at various times along the way.

Pete ?

Welcome ?

I did the same at 47. Still suffering the same mid-life crisis digs from everyone but hey?

Oh and you will feel giddy as a kid every time you drive it, now and in the future.  And you will always park, walk away and look back to admire.

Get some pictures and a bit about the car up for everyone. Don’t directly upload - use Flickr or Imgur or similar to host and embed a link in your post. 

1 hour ago, BoxsterSPete said:

Hi everyone 

I've just bought my 1st Porsche and at 48 feel giddy as a kid at Christmas. ?

Just a quick line to say hello and I look forward to engaging with you all at various times along the way.

Pete ?

Sounds very familiar?, as Rowbos says I bet you do that walk away and then look back. I'm still doing it now two years later. Lovely cars, Let's see a piccy, but make sure you've weeded your drive first or the driveway:busted: will be on your case?

7 hours ago, rowbos said:

Welcome ?

I did the same at 47. Still suffering the same mid-life crisis digs from everyone but hey?

Oh and you will feel giddy as a kid every time you drive it, now and in the future.  And you will always park, walk away and look back to admire.

Get some pictures and a bit about the car up for everyone. Don’t directly upload - use Flickr or Imgur or similar to host and embed a link in your post. 

Welcome @BoxsterSPete

and i thought that was just me....i do genuinely go into the garage and look at her from time to time..especially how she's been wintering in the garage.....obsessed ?

Hi Pete

Just up the road from you near Howden and aged 47. Got my 2005 S Sept last year and haven't been able to  resist driving it all through the winter! Enjoy and prob see you around !

Mark

2 minutes ago, BoxsterSPete said:

Just had her valeted ?

Shame my file sizes are too big to upload ?

You need to host on Imgur or Flickr and just post a link to here, not upload directly...

Archived