Cracking fuel economy!!

MIkeyv60

Unfortunatley a few weeks back i mistakely read a 9 to be a 6 on my speedo and got a lovely picture of the front of my car, but i did have to pay for the pleasure! At least at fun parks on the rides  you have the choice to pay or not.

Anyway a trip to Plymouth and back at the weekend 360 miles round trip and i returned 39 mpg at an average speed of 53mph , not bad at this rate i will soon recover the money that has been removed from my grasp!!

8 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

That’s really good Mike! Did you deliberately try to get good mpg or it was just the journey? 

I think he was just trying to avoid getting any more unexpected pictures. 

That will teach me to comment Mike ( @mIkeyv60) I  got a ticket thorough the post for going 57 in a 50 variable on the M25! I wouldn't mind but I looked at the picture and I'm in the inside lane being overtaken by 3 lanes of traffic!! Its a £100 fine for me too, plus 3 points, as I've only recently done a speed awareness course.

2 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

That will teach me to comment Mike ( @mIkeyv60) I  got a ticket thorough the post for going 57 in a 50 variable on the M25! I wouldn't mind but I looked at the picture and I'm in the inside lane being overtaken by 3 lanes of traffic!! Its a £100 fine for me too, plus 3 points, as I've only recently done a speed awareness course.

The authorities must have had a good haul that day then!  Bad luck.

59 minutes ago, Boxob said:

The authorities must have had a good haul that day then!  Bad luck.

That's what I thought. It was the M25 towards the Bluewater turn off.

• 2 months later...

M25 is now absolutely lethal for cameras ....... only part I think I have not seen them is going clockwise between 4 and 5 (split with A21)

Archived