Ok got a first!!

bally4563

Day before changed both rear track control arms on the RS60, quite fiddly because of the exhaust system. Took it out for a test drive, brake peddle was rock solid, convinced I must have squashed a brake pipe. This morning back up in the air no sign of damage on anything???!!! Wiggles and checked everything that could have impacted. Jumped in started up proper functioning brake pedal and all in order.... ???Not got a monkeys?? 

11 minutes ago, fat haggis said:

Spooky wwwwwwwoooooooo..?

Tell me Sam does not compute?!! Was a fiddle to get left hand side where most of the major pipes go did I crush Servo pipe creating an air lock ... got not a jot, but all fine now.

10 hours ago, Nobbie said:

Does sound like the servo stopped working for a bit, might be worth checking the servo pipework for damage.

I have Rob, no damage to anything........very strange, taken it for a decent run and no issues now what so ever.

I had my car aligned recently and when I was driving home the brake pedal was firm. Then it seemed to be as the ABS was being triggered with light braking, but it was just the feeling you get under your foot  through the pedal when you trigger the ABS, not actually braking.

It was as if it was a period of adjustment, then completely normal again. Maybe something similar with you

These cars are more complicated than people think

Archived