ANybody know this car? (Yellow Spyder)

pquadro

Probably due in part to the highish mileage for a 981 Spyder and that it has comfort seats, no air con.

There is mention of this car over on PH. Been for sale for a while.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=231&t=1763540&i=20

62k now, seems a reasonable buy at that.

Think the lack of air con on the more refined 981 spyder is more impactive on sales compared to no air con on the 987 spyder version which is actually seen as the desired spec by many due to its more basic nature

There is no seat heating, or extended leather be it dash or doors on that Spyder.

Seats are Sports plus.  I thought sat nag and Bluetooth were standard on the spyder, but I also thought Bose and extended leather were...doesn't sit well with me and I'd be wanting to check the VIN with Porsche for clarification.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was offered this car for 61K, I was so close, but it wouldn't have been the Spyder spec I had wanted with my GTS Spec being much higher. It was a close call though. In the end it went to Ashgood's who then painted the wheels black and sold it on the OPC who now have it at 72K. 

No A/C or Heated seats higher mileage than most but used to be reflected in the price l did see it advertised a while back for 63k  it couldn't sell them so 72k is way to much.

Only my opinion of course.

Archived