Water rear side driver...

andreicraioveanu

Sounds like you have blocked rear drain holes leading to water overflowing into the cabin and frying the electrics (ECU?)under the seat. Is it a right or left hand drive car? On a right hand car it's under the passenger side. Could be it's a standard position which puts it under the driver in a left hand drive. Have you checked the drain holes? If that's the issue you'll need to clear them, remove and dry out the ECU (possibly replace it) and dry the carpet thoroughly. You should also check the tray under the clam shell to make sure it's not damaged and hence leaking. You may also need to check it's not leaking through the door - which would mean wet carpet at bottom of door.

Plenty of info on here about all this if you search. Others will no doubt add to my comments. Good luck. 

Also check the roof rods. When you say you heard a noise, it could be one of those ball joints has broken and why the roof no longer works. Again plenty of information here.

Rods can be repaired, buy new plastic end caps from eBay. Don’t get metal ones. Mark their position before unscrewing, put new ones at same place. Then need to find the punctures and repair them. 

12 hours ago, andreicraioveanu said:

Thanks all for the answers,the rood rods are broken.Can be repaired or need to be changed?Thanks and a nice evening all!

As Meno says, buy new PLASTIC end caps from Ebay (search Boxster pushrod end caps). There are some at £28 from UK or a bit cheaper from Germany. I bought the uk ones myself recently. Before unscrewing the broken ones apply tape to the rod itself mark the position then screw the new ones on to the same position. They're pretty tight so you'll need pliers. Think there's also info in the car's handbook and a rod in the tool kit to help push the cap onto the balljoint itself. Also lots of threads about procedure on here if you search. Easy enough job.

• 2 weeks later...

Before you buy, check if it is only that module you need or if you need to change anything else with it. We are used to discussion about changing the alarm module where original keys are needed too. Maybe not in this case. 

3 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Before you buy, check if it is only that module you need or if you need to change anything else with it. We are used to discussion about changing the alarm module where original keys are needed too. Maybe not in this case. 

on the 987 - the unit that gets drowned is the RCU - rear control unit - which does need coding to work properly (roof/spoiler etc.), but will work the rear/brake lights and the boot release etc. out of the box, it is not linked to keys/alarm etc. - it's also (much) cheaper

3 hours ago, andreicraioveanu said:

Hello everyone,i bought the caps plastic but my control module is broken....Do you have an ideea where can i buy control module with this code?99761826008 or 99761826006.Thans for all the informations......

I can't find a reference for 99761826006 but 99761826008 shows up at approx £285 inc vat (if you are a member of an recognised porsche club - at least in the UK - you get 10% off of that price) 

The other unit under there that gets drowned sometimes is the rear park assist - thats 99661817103 - thats more expensive at approx £390 - you may be able to get one of those 2nd hand.

Archived