meets

hanzfree

1 hour ago, khushy said:

Why is it better to do Exmoor?

I think its fair to say folk here prefer a wiggly route than a cruise down a dual carrigeway. Personal preferences I guess. From my map the A396 north of Tiverton to Wheddon cross looks good and you then have the choice of going left or right for good B roads back in the direction of Tiverton 😁

1 hour ago, khushy said:

Why is it better to do Exmoor?

As Bob's already suggested, good roads - combination of twisties where the Boxster comes into its own and some good straights (personally love the straightΒ  run from I think Wheddon Cross down to Bishops Lydeard) and there's a route several of his have already done.Β 

Always open to new suggestions though.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:59 AM, hanzfree said:

any porch owners in Devon ? meet up and cruise the A30 ? 😁

Bit of an odd meet to go and look at someone’s β€˜porch’ πŸ˜‚

maybe youΒ should re-title to β€˜Any architecturally inclined members want to meet’ 😊

4 hours ago, r1flyguy said:

Bit of an odd meet to go and look at someone’s β€˜porch’ πŸ˜‚

maybe youΒ should re-title to β€˜Any architecturally inclined members want to meet’ 😊

Maybe he wants to show him the door ;)

23 minutes ago, EXY said:

Maybe he wants to show him the door ;)

πŸ˜‚ I like thatΒ 

2 hours ago, hanzfree said:

where's every one gone or going ?😁

Waiting for someone to organise something. Most of our Southwest runs are led by @j0hn as he put the routes together but next scheduled one is a Black Mountain run in Wales (albeit several of the usual gang can't make it).

Whereabouts are you in Devon and are you available weekdays or only weekends? Maybe we could put something together. I'm retired so time is not an issue; just depends on location.

Archived