Fitted Zunsport grills

Remodot

Fitted new left and right Zunsport grills. Instruction suggested wearing gloves, of course I didn’t and fingers cut to shreds, had to wipe blood from grills!!
Looking good, although left one looks like it’s not sitting properly, felt tight and firm, will check it later.

e7NYeYl.jpg

1 hour ago, Remodot said:

Fitted new left and right Zunsport grills. Instruction suggested wearing gloves, of course I didn’t and fingers cut to shreds, had to wipe blood from grills!!
Looking good, although left one looks like it’s not sitting properly, felt tight and firm, will check it later.

e7NYeYl.jpg

look great nice job, a little too bling for me I would be into the black.

Yes maybe a bit bright in this picture, I thought about black but thought they wouldn’t look so good. Might tone down a bit in different light. 

8 minutes ago, Pinewood said:

Did mine earlier this year in black 👍🏽

Do you have a picture? Did you also add tie wraps for added security? I haven’t as being silver in colour the tie wraps would be visible, however I am a bit nervous of how well they will remain in place without added security. 

Did mine this year too, in Black. Didn't use cable ties, just made sure the metal lugs were bent into position. I had to take one off mine back off as there was a piece of masking tape stuck behind it form when if fitted them. They definitely wont be coming off easily believe me!

Will try and post first pic......

WKQ0QsS.jpg

29 minutes ago, Deano37 said:

Did mine this year too, in Black. Didn't use cable ties, just made sure the metal lugs were bent into position. I had to take one off mine back off as there was a piece of masking tape stuck behind it form when if fitted them. They definitely wont be coming off easily believe me!

Will try and post first pic......

WKQ0QsS.jpg

Looking good, thanks. 

7 hours ago, Remodot said:

Do you have a picture? Did you also add tie wraps for added security? I haven’t as being silver in colour the tie wraps would be visible, however I am a bit nervous of how well they will remain in place without added security. 

I didn't need any cable ties as the little levers "lock" into place with a "click"

Outer Zunsports

1 hour ago, Pinewood said:

I didn't need any cable ties as the little levers "lock" into place with a "click"

Outer Zunsports

Mine are locked in, I was just trying to establish how firmly they stay inplace, sounds like very firmly inplace. 

Archived