Stick with 3 stalk or go with 4

the baron

7 hours ago, Richard Hamilton said:

Who is it in Oxford?  If they can't work it out, I would be happy to try it for you.

Thank you for the offer.

Opus IV Autologic, big group apparently, Lee from CPS pays a yearly fee and these guys usually sort things over the phone, not usual for a customer to turn up, but lee Ok'd it with them.

The good news is they sorted it in 5mins using their tool, so everything now works apart from the outside temp but that because I don't have the sensor as I don't have aircon, I can install one and it should register without any further fettling with the settings.

3 hours ago, the baron said:

Thank you for the offer.

Opus IV Autologic, big group apparently, Lee from CPS pays a yearly fee and these guys usually sort things over the phone, not usual for a customer to turn up, but lee Ok'd it with them.

The good news is they sorted it in 5mins using their tool, so everything now works apart from the outside temp but that because I don't have the sensor as I don't have aircon, I can install one and it should register without any further fettling with the settings.

Good result.  Don't forget to concentrate on the road with the new avalanche of data available to you...

12 hours ago, ½cwt said:

Good result.  Don't forget to concentrate on the road with the new avalanche of data available to you...

Its so hard now as there is just soooo muuuuch info it makes my head hurt 🙄

But I must admit to being mildly amused at the mpg and miles left to empty .....

Archived