Ray

Michael R Murray

1 hour ago, Michael R Murray said:

Anyone recommend a reliable soft top detailing company in the Colchester area please. Need to remove green algae from my Boxster before it gets too bad. Thanks.

As above, you can do it yourself. Would get some (diluted) Milton it first to kill off the algae then give it a good clean with the Autoglym kit.  Depending on colour (eg Black/Navy) you could then also recolour it - think people mostly use Renovo. 

Loads of videos about how to do this.  It’s a very therapeutic job too.  Should really be something you can learn and keep on top of.   However if you want to drive to Newcastle and leave it with me for a couple of days I’ll do it for say £750.00 

I’ll even wash the rest of it and check your washer bottle is full. Additional 20 quid if it needs topping up though.   Let me know 

1 hour ago, Pinewood said:

Just some mickey taking Michael. No offence intended. 

I hope I'm still able to get in and out of a low slung sports car at 75 👍🏽

Totally agree.   I dread the day I have to get a normal Size car and applaud anyone who continues to go topless despite any ailments like a bad back.  I remember the time I put my back out and had to somehow be manhandled into my car by two strangers and then drive home.  It took about an hour for me to get out or rather fall onto the driveway and get helped into the house  

mid probably try googling for a local detailing company.  They will have the knowledge.  Not in a taxi way.  

Archived