In the market

Dazzevans

On 5/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, wolverinemac said:

How important is PSM and who has it on their cars?

How much can you handle mid-engined balance, rear wheel drive, in the wet?  Most common car killer on this board.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dazzevans said:

That seems promising, especially given the brake and suspension work already done. Body kit improves look too. Quite a few advisories on recent MOTs though, not all of which have been addressed. Could give some leverage in price negotiation and you're not likely to find a car of that age/price that's absolutely perfect. 

4 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

How much can you handle mid-engined balance, rear wheel drive, in the wet?  Most common car killer on this board.

I would say 90% of the cars I have looked on line dont have the PSM button

I think early 986 never had it, then they had Traction Control but PSM remained an option which not many chose. Something like that. So likelihood is dependent on age of cars looked at. 

1 minute ago, Dazzevans said:

Where is the PSM button?

Trooper my budget is around the 6-6,500 mark as it’s a second car for me. 

2002 Speed Yellow 3.2S - Cat N due to front bumper damage

Fabulous car and nearly ready for sale :) 

Lots of very desirable factory options, PM me if interested. 

1 hour ago, wolverinemac said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Boxster-24V/313081757181?hash=item48e5207dfd:g:ooIAAOSw249est-Z

this has come up on eBay.  After a 3.2 personally, but low mileage 2.7 2006 reg @Dazzevans

Thanks mate. Beyond my budget but a nice looking car. 

This one has just come up. Private sale (2.7)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/667811963782430/

Absolutely stunning Porsche Boxster 2.7 in Lapis Blue metallic, with pristine roof. This has the petrol 2.7L engine & slick 5 speed manual gearbox, producing 230bhp. Fully serviced with the correct fully synthetic oil & filter. Engine is smooth & offers great performance and surprising economy also. Bodywork is very good & has clearly been cared for along with the totally unmarked fully refurbished 17" alloy wheels with full set of new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres. Genuine Porsche logo centre caps & tyre valves have also been replaced to really finish off the car. Interior is full black leather, free from any damage & has also been well cared for, with genuine Porsche front mats fitted. Both keys present & nice genuine Porsche leather key ring. Full Service History & accompanying stamped Porsche Service book, in addition to supporting paperwork & original book pack. MOT valid until 11th January 2021, with previous MOT's present & also available online via the DVLA. Less

• Driven 78,000 km
    •  
    • Manual transmission
    •  
    • Exterior colour: Blue · Interior colour: Black
    • Lapiz Blue - Looks prestine. 2002 asking £5,995 

Don't know car personally, it just popped up on my facebook marketplace alert

Archived