Cheapest GTS I've seen

718as

I saw this the other day and thought it seemed cheap too but don't follow the 981 prices so closely. 

It appears, from the advert, that the mileage contributes to the cars lower than expected valuation. 16k excess miles and £5k under expected value. 

I've no idea as to how car sales are going or will go over the next few months. Lots of speculation. 

Stunning colour. The full leather in this instance I think is a shame - the standard alcantara is lovely and feels a bit more special. Don't think it has the additional GTS interior trim either (middle GTS dial is black). The red or white stitching and coloured centre dial I think really adds to the cabin.

Has had aftermarket grills added. Suggests to me someone has thought to look after it.

I think the issue is that without the GTS interior packs it seems little more than a well specced S (very similar spec to mine in fact). The GTS interior packs are about the only options available to the GTS that you couldn’t get with the S (along with the different front bumper).  Also as said it’s a higher mileage than many so you would expect it a bit cheaper.

13 hours ago, edc said:

The mileage is only 8k a year.

Interesting that Ed but the dealer selling the car has stated in the advert the mileage is 16k higher than they would expect. I must say I thought it was odd to include that in the advert at all. 

31 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

Interesting that Ed but the dealer selling the car has stated in the advert the mileage is 16k higher than they would expect. I must say I thought it was odd to include that in the advert at all. 

I think this is just an algorithm off AT. There will only be a handful of 981 GTS I'm sure for sale and if a few have very low miles then the mean average is probably low for the samples currently available. 

12 minutes ago, edc said:

I think this is just an algorithm off AT. There will only be a handful of 981 GTS I'm sure for sale and if a few have very low miles then the mean average is probably low for the samples currently available. 

That makes senses Ed. You are right about low mileage 981 GTSs, when I bought mine last January it was nearly 4 years old but had only done 11k miles! And a few others I looked at had similar low mileage 

Archived