Any one bidding?

718as

taken direct from the advert - 

"AGAIN, please remember this is a second hand vehicle and will drive accordingly, parts do wear out and you will need to renew or replace these.

Examples of the typical things you will need to spend money on are the tyres, flywheel/clutch, brake pads/discs, ball joints/top mounts, wheel bearings, bushes, chips/cracks in windscreen, electrical items and lights on the dash for example airbag light or engine management light.

There are lots of electrical items on modern and we physically do not have the time to test all of these. So there will always be some things not working fully for example the parking sensors nearly always need attention. Other common items needing attention is a window or re-gasing the air conditioning."

Aside from the horrible marking at the front of the drivers seat (which would have me walk away immediately), the above text would have me running to the hills !

My hatred of 'most' used car dealers continues unabated...

Ian B

19 minutes ago, beaks said:

taken direct from the advert - 

"AGAIN, please remember this is a second hand vehicle and will drive accordingly, parts do wear out and you will need to renew or replace these.

Examples of the typical things you will need to spend money on are the tyres, flywheel/clutch, brake pads/discs, ball joints/top mounts, wheel bearings, bushes, chips/cracks in windscreen, electrical items and lights on the dash for example airbag light or engine management light.

There are lots of electrical items on modern and we physically do not have the time to test all of these. So there will always be some things not working fully for example the parking sensors nearly always need attention. Other common items needing attention is a window or re-gasing the air conditioning."

Aside from the horrible marking at the front of the drivers seat (which would have me walk away immediately), the above text would have me running to the hills !

My hatred of 'most' used car dealers continues unabated...

Ian B

+1 saw that - electrical faults, suspension, service history, windscreen..... 71k miles too and who knows what history.

Nice colour combination though, and it's a 981, but 20k price already, high miles, potentially serious spend, no warranty, and no come back.... brave pill required, not for me.

This place always puts the same pre-amble to its cars hence the generic warning. If you go down the advert its a 1 owner car with three Porsche dealer services etc so it has history and quite a spec.

But yes feed back is standard second hand dealer however this is better than most of the stuff they normally advertise.

The text was awful until eventually I realised it was probably their standard header for any car they sold. The actual car was then described below.

Does come across as massively defensive though.

Archived