Be careful in the snow !

Bradders59

29 minutes ago, EXY said:

Easy tiger you are in the trade section so this information is on a strictly need-to-know basis. 

You can tell the trade guys as they all contribute to the forum, you know to put something back for the invaluable support and help they have received so they are 'Site Contributors' :laugh:

Can you tell I hate the trade clique :(

You have to remember the trade guys need to protect their little clique otherwise it will impact on their ability to control the market. 

Been exposed to it my whole life from Motor Factors 40 years ago to Plumbers Merchants where you are made to feel unwelcome and just know you are not getting your full discount. 

If there is something in particular you are after just post it up and there will be plenty of help forthcoming. 

Just would of been nice to know another source of parts as and when needed

2 hours ago, EXY said:

Easy tiger you are in the trade section so this information is on a strictly need-to-know basis. 

You can tell the trade guys as they all contribute to the forum, you know to put something back for the invaluable support and help they have received so they are 'Site Contributors' :laugh:

Can you tell I hate the trade clique :(

You have to remember the trade guys need to protect their little clique otherwise it will impact on their ability to control the market. 

Been exposed to it my whole life from Motor Factors 40 years ago to Plumbers Merchants where you are made to feel unwelcome and just know you are not getting your full discount. 

If there is something in particular you are after just post it up and there will be plenty of help forthcoming. 

You are a nob, you really are 

2 hours ago, K.I.T.T. said:

Bit of Bilt Hamber snow foam and that'll be a £10k motor all day long.

The damage isn't recorded. Just make sure the weak points, ie indicator stalk, oddments tray hinge, and seat trim are 100%.

K.I.T.T, have you thought about changing your username to C.O.C.K?

36 minutes ago, TROOPER88 said:

You are a nob, you really are 

That is certainly ONE opinion, BUT then you know what they say about opinions :whistle:

Not sure why YOU are taking this so personally, it's not like you are guilty of conducting yourself in an underhand manner, is it?

I am making a valid point that I have personally experienced ALL of my working life as a Tradesman.

From the poor girl/woman who is treat condescendingly by the mechanic/workshop manager to the old gent who is over-charged for his cooker switch.

To the poor Motor Factor who was bankrupted by the greedy thieving LOCAL Motor Traders, I even overheard one tell the other NOT to pay as 'yer man' wouldn't be here next month. 

I HATE it, really really despise it, any wonder why places like B&Q etc. thrived for so long.

Just never seen it displayed so graphically on BoXa.

35 minutes ago, TROOPER88 said:

Apologies for EXY, he is a nob

I have messaged by breaker, I want his permission before I hand his number out 👍

DM me

Apologies for Trooper he does like to conduct most of his business by DM

However even Mr. T must realise that hiding and distributing his identity simply reinforces my earlier post that apparently makes me a knob!

Gotta wonder though that any trader can be so selective with his contact details I always though that the best recommendation was by word of mouth.

32 minutes ago, TROOPER88 said:

Apparently N.O.B. is already spoken for. :)

I suppose you have C.H.A.N.C.E.R. on retention.

I have censored most of what I REALLY wanted to write in the vain hope my replies will remain live for more than 24 hours :laugh:

2 hours ago, Darren Sapsford said:

Just would of been nice to know another source of parts as and when needed

Couldn't agree more and would like to say that this level of subterfuge is not the norm for BoXa :)

Rest assured we will find all will be revealed shortly :laugh:

7 minutes ago, EXY said:

That is certainly ONE opinion, BUT then you know what they say about opinions :whistle:

Not sure why YOU are taking this so personally, it's not like you are guilty of conducting yourself in an underhand manner, is it?

I am making a valid point that I have personally experienced ALL of my working life as a Tradesman.

From the poor girl/woman who is treat condescendingly by the mechanic/workshop manager to the old gent who is over-charged for his cooker switch.

To the poor Motor Factor who was bankrupted by the greedy thieving LOCAL Motor Traders, I even overheard one tell the other NOT to pay as 'yer man' wouldn't be here next month. 

I HATE it, really really despise it, any wonder why places like B&Q etc. thrived for so long.

Just never seen it displayed so graphically on BoXa.

Apologies for Trooper he does like to conduct most of his business by DM

However even Mr. T must realise that hiding and distributing his identity simply reinforces my earlier post that apparently makes me a knob!

Gotta wonder though that any trader can be so selective with his contact details I always though that the best recommendation was by word of mouth.

Apparently N.O.B. is already spoken for. :)

I suppose you have C.H.A.N.C.E.R. on retention.

I have censored most of what I REALLY wanted to write in the vain hope my replies will remain live for more than 24 hours :laugh:

Jealous nob

I think me and you should meet in person 

27 minutes ago, EXY said:

Couldn't agree more and would like to say that this level of subterfuge is not the norm for BoXa :)

Rest assured we will find all will be revealed shortly :laugh:

You come across on here as a jealous bully.

I’ve received a good few messages from users on here who have said the same.

I’ll say no more as don’t have the time but you and K.I.T.T on here are spoiling the site.

I have put my feelings to Araf about you, he did not call you a bully but he did call you another name.

Case closed 

4 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

I didn't call you any names, what's all that about?

3 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

I’ll say no more as don’t have the time but you and K.I.T.T on here are spoiling the site.

I'm not sure what prompted this, but I beg to differ.

2021-02-12_07-42-25

2021-02-12_07-37-00

You've been previously called out as a trader, and there was public spat between you and another member in the for sale section, regarding a car you had picked up on here, at 'fair' market value, but then sold at trade price.

To me, this is against the spirit of the forum, and you are taking advantage of the system, for your own benefit. This is also evidenced in the above when you tried to bait and switch another member, using what was described as 'predatory' behaviour, to secure another car from this forum well below market value, no doubt.

To me, taking advantage of members of the forum, with the sole objective of benefitting yourself, is what I would describe as 'spoiling the site' - as you put it.

3 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

Jealous nob

I think me and you should meet in person 

Really, why is that then, that does sound quite threatening?

Just out of interest, why all the name calling, is that really necessary?

Seems to be quite a lot of that recently on here, I think it is down to this ongoing lockdown frustrating everyone and making more than one or two stir-crazy.

My opinion of you has been derived from reading your posts which initially started out as an enthusiastic amateur who received a LOT of very friendly helpful advice.

Eventually you were called out on being a trader as a result of which IIRC you stated you would leave the forum, but yet here we all are.

2 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

You come across on here as a jealous bully.

I’ve received a good few messages from users on here who have said the same.

I have put my feelings to Araf about you, he did not call you a bully but he did call you another name.

Case closed 

YOU do come across as particularly assertive.

I also have received messages but haven't felt the need to contact any Mods YET as I prefer to keep anything I have to say out in the open for all to see.

Knowing the content of some of your messages I can understand why you feel the need to attempt to conduct your business dealing covertly.

It would pay you to remember that there are two sides to every story and to make sure your own house is in order.

It is quite odd that I and I also suspect @K.I.T.T. not to mention a few others that feel you may not be conducting yourself in the spirit of the forum

P.S. I bet it was 'Gipsy' wasn't it, go it was 'Gipsy' :laugh:

4 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

PS: I was trying to quote Mattman's post in the first page - have no idea why it quoted you? 

But yeah, still don't get the name calling. 

5 minutes ago, EXY said:

The Mods have powers you wouldn't believe but with great power comes great responsibility,,,,

Just sayin' :whistle:

Do they allow traders just for our entertainment? 😂😇

• D8EAN locked this topic
9 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

Case closed 

You can't just partially reveal a PM conversation like that!

I said EXY can be a t*ssp*t sometimes.  I wouldn't say he was a bully - he may have views that you don't agree with but that doesn't make him a bully.

Archived