Front Air in takes - Thoughts

bensaunders

8 hours ago, daz05 said:

Thanks I'll look into it, the editing side is definitely taking too long and I find it challenging to add effects so an improvement in that area would be great.

As you may know all the Adobe kit is available on monthly subscription, you pay as you play. If you think you wont need the software for a while you can just cancell and resume when you wish.

I did a mock-up in case anyone was interested in seeing black versions on a yellow car.

stenxex.jpg

eBYIF3v.jpg

I'm undecided as to whether it's an improvement.  Having looked around at some cars on the dog walk and seen black versions on everything from a Range Rover to a Skoda I'm not sure changing them to black would be better.

If in doubt, leave it out.  For now...

12 minutes ago, moospeed said:

I did a mock-up in case anyone was interested in seeing black versions on a yellow car.

stenxex.jpg

eBYIF3v.jpg

I'm undecided as to whether it's an improvement.  Having looked around at some cars on the dog walk and seen black versions on everything from a Range Rover to a Skoda I'm not sure changing them to black would be better.

1 of each per side perhaps?

4 hours ago, Patt said:

I think the yellow works on yours Moo, it ties in the side stripes well.

Yes I noticed those lines as well, those side stripes are staying on so another reason to leave them yellow.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:27 AM, moospeed said:

stenxex.jpg

eBYIF3v.jpg

I like both, but I just think the black is more aggressive looking. 🤷‍♂️

Archived