Anyone got a Zunsport Discount Code...?

Davey P

As per the title really, has anyone on here got a current and working Zunsport Discount Code...?  I've seen it mentioned a few times, but can't seem to find one.

I'm looking at getting this kit, which I assume is the correct one for my car, and would prefer to buy it direct via the Zunsport website:

https://www.zunsport.com/en/porsche-cayman-981-manualpdk-without-sensors-front-grille-set

Any help appreciated, as always.

Cheers chaps :thumbsup_anim:

Just a quick addition to this one, after I placed the order I sent a message to Zunsport to ask if it would be possible to delay sending the grilles as I will be away from tomorrow until Friday (attending my father-in-law's funeral - Bummer!) and didn't want the delivery to go pear shaped.  I received the following email reply shortly afterwards:

Hi Dave, I will dispatch your order Friday for you so you will receive Monday.
Kind Regards
Jane Langston
Zunsport

What a great company, and excellent service.  Makes a nice change these days, so just thought I would mention it and give them a free plug on here.

13 hours ago, Kev73 said:

Even with the discount applied they're still extortionate for what they are! 

So's replacing the radiators...........pays yer money.......................

On 3/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Davey P said:

Just a quick addition to this one, after I placed the order I sent a message to Zunsport to ask if it would be possible to delay sending the grilles as I will be away from tomorrow until Friday (attending my father-in-law's funeral - Bummer!) and didn't want the delivery to go pear shaped.  I received the following email reply shortly afterwards:

Hi Dave, I will dispatch your order Friday for you so you will receive Monday.
Kind Regards
Jane Langston
Zunsport

What a great company, and excellent service.  Makes a nice change these days, so just thought I would mention it and give them a free plug on here.

My car was the donor vehicle for designing the grilles for the 987.2 PDK so I spent a god few hours at Zunsport. They are indeed a great company, very customer focussed and extremely helpful. Their product is great quality and well designed in my experience. 

20 hours ago, Kev73 said:

Even with the discount applied they're still extortionate for what they are! 

They're not holding a gun to your head.  I had them on a previous car and found them to be very well made and comparable in price to other offerings.

If you're comparing their grills to the cost of cable-tying a piece of plastic gauze to the rear of the standard fins, then you're deluding yourself - IMHO, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick addition to this one, I haven't had the front grilles fitted by my mate yet, but I've just ordered a pair of side grilles to complete the look, and can confirm the Zunsport discount code still works.  I went for the black finish, and the price went from £92.01 down to £73.61.

Can't wait to see what they look like when fitted - Get in! :thumbsup_anim:

28 minutes ago, MickH said:

They should just clip on mate. Should be pretty straight forward

I know mate, but from past experience these things are best left to someone who knows what they're doing, and that person is definitely not me :lol:  The problem is, I've got a very good mate who's a BMW Master Technician, so I tend to take the easy option and just let him do anything car-related.  However, he is being very cautious with the Covid restrictions (and rightly so, obviously) so I've not seen him for ages, and I might end up fitting the grilles myself anyway.

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

I know mate, but from past experience these things are best left to someone who knows what they're doing, and that person is definitely not me :lol:  The problem is, I've got a very good mate who's a BMW Master Technician, so I tend to take the easy option and just let him do anything car-related.  However, he is being very cautious with the Covid restrictions (and rightly so, obviously) so I've not seen him for ages, and I might end up fitting the grilles myself anyway.

Just make sure you using masking tape to protect the painted surface when you clip them in and wear gloves to protect yourself. I speak from experience where no gloves are concerned. There are some sharp edges and they’ll give you a nick 👍 But honestly it’s an easy job 

On 3/22/2021 at 11:07 AM, Davey P said:

As per the title really, has anyone on here got a current and working Zunsport Discount Code...?  I've seen it mentioned a few times, but can't seem to find one.

I'm looking at getting this kit, which I assume is the correct one for my car, and would prefer to buy it direct via the Zunsport website:

https://www.zunsport.com/en/porsche-cayman-981-manualpdk-without-sensors-front-grille-set

Any help appreciated, as always.

Cheers chaps :thumbsup_anim:

Try this one ....

CANOPENER 01

Si 

Archived