Newbie but Oldie

graeme81

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I picked up my 987 3.2 S. 
I owned a 986 2.7 just over 4 years ago and loved it but due to Beagle commitments, went to the Mercedes family. I loved my Merc’s, so comfortable and luxurious but I missed the sheer joy and thrill of driving a Porsche. So I came back 😀

After picking up the car, I drove 20 miles home and remembered what is like to ‘drive’ a car. Merc’s are great cars but they drive you rather than the other way around. 
Good to be back. Replacing the standard head unit over the next week and reintroducing myself to the tarmac. 
Cheers

Graeme

16 minutes ago, graeme81 said:

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I picked up my 987 3.2 S. 
I owned a 986 2.7 just over 4 years ago and loved it but due to Beagle commitments, went to the Mercedes family. I loved my Merc’s, so comfortable and luxurious but I missed the sheer joy and thrill of driving a Porsche. So I came back 😀

After picking up the car, I drove 20 miles home and remembered what is like to ‘drive’ a car. Merc’s are great cars but they drive you rather than the other way around. 
Good to be back. Replacing the standard head unit over the next week and reintroducing myself to the tarmac. 
Cheers

Graeme

Welcome Graeme. My last car was an SL500 & I loved it. Driving a Porsche is a completely different experience. I wish I could afford both.

Archived