Charley

Charley

16 minutes ago, Charley said:

What can I expect to pay on average for crossover pipes,fitted on 2005 2.7 boxster

Do a search for 'crossover' and you'll find various threads. Here's one with suggested prices around £850-900 but one member got his done for around £400

Probably depends on precisely what is done. Best to get a quote from a decent indy or look to do it yourself - plenty of info here and online including Youtube. Parts are cheapest direct from OPC, especially if you have PCGB 10% discount.

A lot of the cost is labour, with some Indy’s dropping the front subframe completely, which then requires an alignment after & some just lowering the subframe on the bolts which by all accounts doesn’t need a wheel alignment.

Quotes I’ve seen vary from £800 to £1200, depending on what’s changed.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:37 PM, red rocket said:

Do a search for 'crossover' and you'll find various threads. Here's one with suggested prices around £850-900 but one member got his done for around £400

Probably depends on precisely what is done. Best to get a quote from a decent indy or look to do it yourself - plenty of info here and online including Youtube. Parts are cheapest direct from OPC, especially if you have PCGB 10% discount.

Yea that was mine in the pic. 

I had all 6 pipes (the metal crossover ones and the 4 rubber hoses) at the front changed out by Parr in Crawley. The cost was in the region of £800 - £850 can't quite remember exactly.