Zunsport grills

Lonewolfgjp

Local PCGB region had a zoom call with the product manager of zunnsport.  

what an arrogant git.  

His basic marketing was “Porsche want your radiators to get smashed so they can sell you new ones so we are saving you loads, aren’t we great and I bet you wish you already had them” “Porsche are **** we are great”  probably not the best pitch to an owners club even if he’s right  

I figure these things sell themselves and there no need to do the whole “everyone else is cr*p thing”

I see the practicality.  I don’t like the look and now I don’t like the company. 

if/when I do it it will be diy or another supplier.  

but of course.  Each to their own. 

1 hour ago, Paul P said:

Local PCGB region had a zoom call with the product manager of zunnsport.  

what an arrogant git.  

His basic marketing was “Porsche want your radiators to get smashed so they can sell you new ones so we are saving you loads, aren’t we great and I bet you wish you already had them” “Porsche are **** we are great”  probably not the best pitch to an owners club even if he’s right  

I figure these things sell themselves and there no need to do the whole “everyone else is cr*p thing”

I see the practicality.  I don’t like the look and now I don’t like the company. 

if/when I do it it will be diy or another supplier.  

but of course.  Each to their own. 

I'd soon set him straight with my £15 alternative.