Exhaust manifold Jig.

earley231186

On 10/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, earley231186 said:

Liverpool mate. 

How desperate are you ? It’s currently hired out present, It would be £60 to hire including, postage, with a minimum loan time, say a week, with return postage covered by yourself 

Mick

• 8 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 9:59 AM, Nobbie said:

@bally4563 may have one available for a small fee. Where are you based?

Hi I've got at least one bolt to drill out, possibly more and looking to rent a jig in August, if its possible. I'm based in Cheltenham, thanks JCG

Yes I will rent it out, look up Stromski manifold jig., but essentially a thick plate that accepts different size drill pilot bush,s  comes complete with drills tap and user ins instructions . £100 includes delivery for the hire with return address details . Any damages such as broken drills/ tap must be replaced before return. Saying that if used correctly I would not except any!! I have used it for eight studs, and found that when you come to run the tap through you are just cleaning the threads. PM if you want to take up this offer.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, bally4563 said:

Yes I will rent it out, look up Stromski manifold jig., but essentially a thick plate that accepts different size drill pilot bush,s  comes complete with drills tap and user ins instructions . £100 includes delivery for the hire with return address details . Any damages such as broken drills/ tap must be replaced before return. Saying that if used correctly I would not except any!! I have used it for eight studs, and found that when you come to run the tap through you are just cleaning the threads. PM if you want to take up this offer.

Will keep this in mind @bally4563 - autumn / winter job on the 996 as my manifold fixings literally look like they’ve been on the titanic (but fitting with 173,000 miles now 😂).