981 Boxster GTS for sale

Angelus666

Hi All, As I'm moving on to a GT3 I've listed my 981 GTS for sale on Pistonheads and Autotrader. The car has been really great, a phenomenal machine making an amazing sound, but life is short and I feel like getting into a GT3 whilst I'm still able to. I'll be getting into my new car within 2 weeks and I've been offered a really good trade value on it, so I'm asking a reasonable £46k for it, which makes it the cheapest one for sale. If you're in the market for one then move quickly or it'll be traded in and up for £50k+. 

The car has got 14 months of porsche warranty left, new Ps4S, new air con condensors and has the zunsport grills on it. 

If anyone needs finance facilities then I have a very good broker I can put you in touch with. 

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12463650

Thanks

Nathan

*I couldn't seem to post in the for sale section. Mods, presumably I need to have some more posts? 

Yep, it's a beauty....been a brilliant car, so many positive comments and response from all sorts of people. All the little bits on the GTS add up to a really fantastic car. 

I'm pretty sure my missus is going to drive me crazy/kill me when this is gone and we have a car with scaffolding in the back and plastic windows as a replacement 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Angelus666 said:

My first inclination was to just trade it, but I’d rather it go to someone else who’d love it and I’ll get £1500 more for it which will pay for a set of tyres for the RS. It’ll only be for sale for a week, so anyone wanting it they’ll need to be quick 👍🏻

If this doesn't go within the week I would be very surprised, may even have to Pawn the wife until I sell my S😅

Not that I don't love my S but the GTS is just that little bit special😍

2 hours ago, Angelus666 said:

I'll only do 3/4 track days a year, but will also be a semi daily driver doing 5k miles per year. *I know there is no sensible logic in doing that.

hell, I'm over 47K in my 991 GT3!

Mr Button had my car for a year from new.... nicely run in 🤪

• Like 1

I've had the car 7 years; I can't see selling it 

I've never had a car for this length of time - it's still an occasion - squeezing into the carbon buckets, clunking engine / flywheel, minimal sound deadening , navigating out of the garage peering through the roll cage....

200mph is fast enough for me...

I've had a 996 CS GT3 & and a 997 GT3(factory Cup Car), and they all have the same DNA.

I umm'd & I erred when the 992 came out; I had an option to buy; I'm sure it takes the game on further, but the 991 ticks all the boxes for me !

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JurassicGTS said:

Gone from PistonHeads...hopefully you have managed to sell it to a lucky new potential forum member?

Its gone to an old old forum member actually, I picked up the car this weekend and have not stopped driving it yet! 

• Like 3

Yep, went to Tony and his lovely partner Jo...! It's always sad to let a car you love go, but genuinely couldn't have gone to a nicer couple! 

Pick up the Lava Orange GT3RS tomorrow.....just happy the weather is a fairly sunny and not p*ssing down for those Cup 2 tyres 😐

• Like 2

*Also, to reflect a view on the market for these cars, I had 4 offers from dealers getting within £500 of my asking price and also 4 serious enquiries from private buyers within the first two days. 

I've got form for selling appreciating assets in the past at the wrong time (M3 CSL for £24k, Ferrari 355 for £37k), so this will probably be another 🤣