Technical Data

dunks

I've currently got a demo log in for Haynes Pro, So i've downloaded all the adjustment data and technical info for a 2001 Boxster S ,  I can access any other cars info for the next 30 days as well...

I can only seem to be able to share via icloud, please feel free to download it and share the info

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/08Je2L6PMC9mh5qdFAflXt1Vg#Boxster_s_Haynes_Pro

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, dunks said:

I've currently got a demo log in for Haynes Pro, So i've downloaded all the adjustment data and technical info for a 2001 Boxster S ,  I can access any other cars info for the next 30 days as well...

I can only seem to be able to share via icloud, please feel free to download it and share the info

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/08Je2L6PMC9mh5qdFAflXt1Vg#Boxster_s_Haynes_Pro

Could you add 2.9 Boxster, 2010? 

1 hour ago, ½cwt said:

I don't have an iCloud log in, what sort of data is there in this?  Geo settings, torque settings etc?

Yes gives torque settings, geo settings, fluid capacities, emissions figures, fuses and relays, service schedules etc

7 hours ago, ½cwt said:

I don't have an iCloud log in, what sort of data is there in this?  Geo settings, torque settings etc?

Message me your email address and I can email them to you 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rowbos said:

Possible to add 2011 987.2 Black Edition (if it goes to that level of detail on model numbers) please?

Else 2011 987S 3.4 if this is the only option?

Thanks!

Will do

• Thanks 1