Just because

Chukkieegg

15 minutes ago, Chukkieegg said:

OK so rather than moaning about my ongoing issues with my 986 

Today is wow I enjoyed driving to work and back with the roof down as it was sunny and dry and had forgotten how much fun it is 

Might be worth sticking by it yet...?

nothing beats a good drive in a boxster to clear the head. was umming and ahhing about going for a drive the other day, but glad i did. havent really left the house for a while (WFH currently) and my daily is a diesel auto. even with the roof up its so nice to just go for a drive along some country roads and get that flat 6 working. 

got a trackday in a couple of weeks, hoping for alright weather!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Menoporsche said:

I was about to take my daughter to school in mine today, then I found that wife had taken BOTH gate openers (family car's was out of battery so she pinched the orange one).

Taxi duly phoned :( 

I trust a suitable admonishment will be administered later.

1 hour ago, Menoporsche said:

I was about to take my daughter to school in mine today, then I found that wife had taken BOTH gate openers (family car's was out of battery so she pinched the orange one).

Taxi duly phoned :( 

A bit late now, but it must have some sort of emergency opener for fire brigade etc.  If it doesn't then I would look into it!

14 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Thanks, it does have some sort of grub screw operated by keys but last time I used them I messed up the settings somehow so I don't like using them if I can avoid it.

Ours have a keypad for when you're on foot and physical key overides, in case of a power cut or fuse blown. I check them annually so I know they work when I might need them.