Royal steering wheel

Tony Daniel

29 minutes ago, GTSMarky said:

Nice.  Was this done with the wheel in situ?

Apologies if that's a stupid question, but I like the look of this for my BGTS.

Can they do the PDK lever too?

I had a wheel sorted at Royal a few years back.  The options were to remove your wheel and send it in to them to be covered, or option 2 (which I plumped for) was to accept an identical style/colour exchange wheel which is covered to your design and then to go to Royal (or exchange by delivery) and have them swap the new (exchange) wheel with your original (which they will then use for the next exchange on that design/colour of wheel)...

They can cover the PDK level as well I believe (which I suppose has to be undertaken in situ) 🤔

• Like 1

I originally went for an exchange wheel but this is for a 'bare' wheel. This is were Royal send a recovered wheel out and you swap over the chrome trim, wiring and paddles over. Jack (Royal) called me to advise that stripping the wheel can lead to broken parts so I allowed him to do the strip down, cost was an extra £20. @GTSMarky You can do this by post or turn up with the wheel on or off the car.