Please don’t steal my boxster

Muddy

Just had my trusty one of my most useful cars stolen off my drive the other night my Jimny luckily they failed to steal my girlfriends jimny too. My worry now is for my boxster 2005 what’s your thoughts on how secure they are with what they came with and what does anybody do to add security to their boxster when kept outside.

cheers Muddy

17 minutes ago, Muddy said:

Just had my trusty one of my most useful cars stolen off my drive the other night my Jimny luckily they failed to steal my girlfriends jimny too. My worry now is for my boxster 2005 what’s your thoughts on how secure they are with what they came with and what does anybody do to add security to their boxster when kept outside.

cheers Muddy

I bought one of those big yellow steering locks from Halfords. It wouldn't deter a professional thief but the opportunists will probably choose another victim.

Our 2005 Boxsters don't attract pro-thieves, just joy-riders. People like ourselves with less money & no scruples.

Steering wheel disc locks are meant to be quite good, along with the lift up posts that you put in front of the car. Although part of me thinks if they want it that bad, let them take it, better than coming into the house looking for keys 

Yeh just bought one of those yellow steering locks has a red flashing light too. Was wondering the position of the key doesn’t expose the ignition barrel perhaps this is more difficult to hot wire if they still do that.