Porsche lead times

MIkeyv60

After many months of deliberating,  have decided to put a deposit down on a new Macan GTS.

Well i have been informed that Porsche has sold out of everything for 2022 and i could expect my car in the second or third quarter of 2023 and thats without any more delays if i was lucky.

Gone off the idea now.

1 hour ago, MIkeyv60 said:

After many months of deliberating,  have decided to put a deposit down on a new Macan GTS.

Well i have been informed that Porsche has sold out of everything for 2022 and i could expect my car in the second or third quarter of 2023 and thats without any more delays if i was lucky.

Gone off the idea now.

Wow, that is some delay! 

:D 

My roundabout way of referring to the news (must have been on here) that Porsche now have to rebuild all the ordered cars that went down with the ship, so they'll have pushed back new car deliveries even further.

10 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

:D 

My roundabout way of referring to the news (must have been on here) that Porsche now have to rebuild all the ordered cars that went down with the ship, so they'll have pushed back new car deliveries even further.

Yes about 1100 on the ship., thats a lots of Porsches , im.sure some limited runs