Wheels

Chukkieegg

I'd say they were 911 996 turbo twist wheels personally,  seen a few Boxster owners fit them in the States. Not sure if the offset will be the same and pretty unusual.

Always thought they were the nicest wheel for the 911....any pictures of the whole profile of the car? 

3 minutes ago, Chukkieegg said:

OK original bill of sale says 18" Boxster s wheels car also has pasm 6speed box and cocoa interior and heated sports seats and it's a 2.7 so some unusual factory options fitted

Reckon somebody has changed the wheels at some point. I haven't  seen your wheels on a 987 before. My car has the original 18 inch 987 Boxster S wheels as shown below

Y7BKgjm.jpeg

Love your Cocoa interior. Would be good to see some shots showing the whole car.

23 minutes ago, BBB said:

lovely colour @Chukkieegg. I think that sticker on the wind deflector would bug me though.

Yes each to their own but I’d want the sticker off and a badge back on the boot lid.

https://www.colourlock.co.uk might be able to help when attention turns to the seats/seat bolsters.

3 hours ago, mike597 said:

I suppose easiest way to be sure is to whip one off and take a look at the part number stamped on the inside. 

^This^ , like others have said though those are 9x6 wheels.

Edited by iborguk

2 minutes ago, iborguk said:

986/996 and yup the sticker/badge thing is totally subjective…we like what we like…

Well I like the rims so they will be staying on I don't think they look out of place but thanks everyone for the comments

• Like 1

Nice combo the different wheels from  std lobster picks compliment it.Black / brown goes well 

Mines a Neptune blue interior over meteor grey .

The cabins are  tiny with the roof up , not much glazing so coloured interiors( other than black ) lifts them imho .

When I see de badged cars , any car I think penny pinching accident repair(s) .Realise some marques Porsche included  have deletion as a no cost option .Buts it’s not my first thought gawping at the ar*e of a badge deleted car in a traffic queue.