Zunnsport grills .. the reason for!!

bally4563

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

I thought the reason for Zunnsport grilles was because they look good..? :lol:

I think they're ugly, but each to his own. I spent a bit more money and imported some grilles from America. They fit behind the opening - do the same job but discretely.

11 minutes ago, bally4563 said:

When you have to pull dented areas of grill to get the shape back with a bent end of a welding rod…. You would appreciate there effectiveness!

No question, the original design is flawed & some mesh is an essential mod. I just prefer it tucked away out of sight.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bally4563 said:

After two days thrashing around Scotland, the damage my grills have picked up, looking at some of them, definitely would be looking at a Condenser!!!!

Yes, sorry about that. Still haven’t worked out which bit came off after that heavy landing🤣 Sure it wasn’t important😀

34 minutes ago, Nobbie said:

Yes, sorry about that. Still haven’t worked out which bit came off after that heavy landing🤣 Sure it wasn’t important😀

Probably only the sump, I believe on a old 2.5 it’s sacrificial, served it’s purpose for running in days 😂

• Haha 1