Have I bought the wrong bumper

Bradders59

Somewhere there is a comparison of GT, Artic and Meridien silver. I don't think that helps you now.

The difference between pre- and post-facelift bumpers is known by those who discuss Zunsport grills, as they will fit the former but not the latter due to the slats.

I hope you manage to sell this one and get what you need without too much pain.

I think too much messing around with this, stick it back on FB or eBay and get yourself another bumper for your year model, get the paint code from the sticker in the frunk. 

Douglas Valley breakers are very good and will make sure it’s the right model and colour.

Edited by the baron
  • Like 1

One small bit of progress with this. The seller has ignored my requests to tell me what the paint code is, but I noticed he has just listed the bonnet he has, which we spoke about at the time, which came from the same car and was painted at the same time.

I sent him an anonymous message enquiring about the bonnet, and asking which variation of Porsche silver.

He replied that it is LM7Z GT Silver, which makes sense, as someone on this thread mentioned GT silver is a bit darker than Arctic silver.

Might be a bit easier to shift it now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alls well that ends well. Sold the bumper to a guy in Liverpool. Got my money back apart from the cost of a roll of bubble wrap, and the two and a half hours I spent wrapping it in the bubble wrap and lots of thick strong cardboard.

• Like 4