Elusive 987 S

Porschevirgin1968

On 10/1/2023 at 11:53 AM, Porschevirgin1968 said:

Just when you said you for the train that's all. I've actually down 600 miles In one day and viewed 3 cars third car was cracking car. Found huge discrepancy in MOT mileages. Which may have caused issues further down the line if I sold car on.  I know I'm taking a punt sooner or later with any car, I've messaged a guy who is advertising a car looks fantastic advert says fsh, contacted him. Oh but I've no service book and only some paperwork, lol. He has had the car 3 months. I must be looking at wrong adverts obviously. Or need to up my budget or downgrade what I'm looking for to a 987 not at S or a 986S. 

The search continues. 

Still not sure why me getting the train means you think I’ve purchased a car without viewing it-you’d have to be absolutely mad to purchase a car without viewing it!

You say you traveled six hundred miles in a day and a car you looked at didn’t stack up mileage wise with the mot’s-surely you would have checked mot mileages before you travelled to view a car?? It’s all online.

600 miles is a hell of a lot in one day ,that’s without the aggro of viewing three cars .

Edit-Cumbria is somewhat remote though!!

Edited by And.rs1800

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mattman42 said:

hey @Porschevirgin1968 - this got posted today on FB group - no price listed, but could be a contender?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/946445212484930/permalink/1737172226745554/

My gut feeling is that is a straight car :)

The OP should do some due diligence and if it checks out be jumping all over it at 9500-10k.