Purchase from Auction site

Porschevirgin1968

3 hours ago, TV8 said:

Congratulations. You have had a few false starts during the search and now the fun and reward starts! Enjoy. Also, new coolant and these cars always makes me think has it been bled correctly - hopefully so.

Seems the temperature gauge is sticking, tapped the screen this morning as warning came back, and gauge has been fine since. Let the fun begin then eh! 

4 minutes ago, BBB said:

And once they are free-flowing, order some of these (or pick them up from your local OPC), to help keep the rear ones clean.

https://parr-uk.co.uk/product/porsche-boxster-drain-hole-filter/

Those certainly help re bigger objects falling into the drains, just check regularly that silt/dirt doesn’t form over them and again causes the issue they are helping to prevent. Ask me how I know :)

• Thanks 1

Sorry no pics yet folks, had a busy weekend, car has done 380 miles since I picked it up, apart from sticky temp gauge dial, no issues, it's tucked up in the garage until I check those drains and make sure they are clear. Had a good drive across the A7 this morning Inn the Scottish Borders to go see my folks, however roads are shocking, car will need a suspension refresh I think, also needs fresh brake fluid if its been done recently book has not been stamped. Winter project me thinks. Lots of questions coming soon folks.