Benefits of a wife! ;)

I'm terrified she may now read this thread......and realise she can now drive it ;)

I've got the answer ;)

Put somebody else's wife on the policy :whistle1: All the same benefits and the wife can't drive it, win win :thumbsup_still:

Excellent idea!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't BoXa brilliant. Collaboration at its best. Shared ideas and shared resources all in the name of saving the pennies :D

BTW don't want to p*ss on your fire but if you add someone don't forget you need to know what their driving claims and history is, now and when it renews...you have a duty to disclose any changes so if at renewal you don't declare changes for another Boxanetters wife (or your sister, girlfriend or wife, pigmy half brother etc) your policy could become null & void...one last (boring) point...all insurance is now priced gender neutral so adding a female should make no difference compared to a male of the same age/claim history (as of 21/12/2013)

now who was up for wife swapping again?

sounds a bit too much 'chucking keys into a goldfish bowl' to me ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really can't condone that, it will fek the fobs ;)

BTW don't want to p*ss on your fire but if you add someone don't forget you need to know what their driving claims and history is, now and when it renews...you have a duty to disclose any changes so if at renewal you don't declare changes for another Boxanetters wife (or your sister, girlfriend or wife, pigmy half brother etc) your policy could become null & void...one last (boring) point...all insurance is now priced gender neutral so adding a female should make no difference compared to a male of the same age/claim history (as of 21/12/2013)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lash a few pics up of the merchandise and we will see what we can do for you, might not be able to swing a swap but a loan might be on the cards :D

Hmm, I only have a husband to trade with, is yours hot Tobydal?

A little while ago we had the Gatorade style watch - how to dress to look good in your Boxster; now, you have prompted the formation of the BoXa.net spouse swap club :D

Admin -I think we need a new forum section called Swapsies :thumbsup_still::whistle1:

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lash a few pics up of the merchandise and we will see what we can do for you, might not be able to swing a swap but a loan might be on the cards :D

Is that like the Coca-cola / Pepsi blind test? A quick sample road test, then you choose, and then be surprised that you liked the other one more :whistle1:

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that like the Coca-cola / Pepsi blind test? A quick sample road test, then you choose, and then be surprised that you liked the other one more :whistle1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a bit discriminatory, surely fully sighted people should be able to have a sup of cola ;)

Don't forget Ed I'm from NI, the 'ass is always greener, maybe that's just on Paddy's day :worried:

You could whack a few pics of your wifey up for a laff :laugh:

Ex-wife exy ;) I've got pics but I'd never be able to deliver on the promise of a swap ;) Should have swapped or traded in earlier though.

Ex-wife exy ;) I've got pics but I'd never be able to deliver on the promise of a swap ;) Should have swapped or traded in earlier though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is what would contribute to the laff bit matey :laugh:

If you couldn't laugh I suspect you might just cry :worried:

No point crying now mate. The money's already all gone :vsadv:

Although, shes actually still on my policy, cheaper after all :thumbsup_still:

Good job she lives miles away and doesnt have keys :bike:

You girls talking about swaps over breakfast already, unbelievable :D

Admin - we need that new Swapsies forum section set up ASAP :D

That could work ;)

Mine is more Aaron Kwok

Very different men...but they say variety is the spice of life ;)

I had to google him but glad I did!

Yes, that could work, I agree! :D

Who are you two trying to wind up?? :laughingsmiley:

My, erm, wife asks if she could join the husband-swapping? :whistle:

If you look like Oliver Martinez then she's in ;)

My wife thinks I spend far too much time on a boring car forum - yes dear, nothing to see here & no point her signing up. (Far too much fun - when is this Swapsie forum section being set up?).

She did giggle at the Eurovision thread last night though

My, erm, wife asks if she could join the husband-swapping? :whistle:

If you look like Oliver Martinez then she's in ;)

And you do realise that you'll actually have to tell your wife that you've self nominated......

My wife thinks I spend far too much time on a boring car forum - yes dear, nothing to see here & no point her signing up. (Far too much fun - when is this Swapsie forum section being set up?).

She did giggle at the Eurovision thread last night though

I'll help it along - what sort of trade in are you looking for?

Archived