Panamera wheels on a 986?

Jason986S

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Loz987 said:

I thought RWB stood for Rauh  welt BeGriff.

Nakai San pictured here is the man behind the build of some wide and very edgy 911s ?

Yeh of course. Forgot the Begriff bit! I knew who/what I meant though. Haha. Thanks for the prod and correction.

No worries. I loved the car he made in the uk. I have seen it for sale locally on occasion. An acquired taste for sure, but damned striking! ra3.jpg

first U.K. Car. And what a belter!  ra2.jpg

I don't think he's made a dud yet. Master craftsman with a vision ahead of his time. 

Won't be to everyone's taste but I would have one of his creations in a heartbeat. 

Interesting he still only seems to work with air cooled...and the man knows his onions?

i would give both nuts for one !!! , so stunning and all hand made - ive watched some documentries about him and he makes his measurements using the side of a cig packet !!

not to every ones taste and i imagine he is not too popular with the purists, but in my view they are works of art. would love to see a RWB cayman or boxster but as mentioned above he only does air cooled.

the RWB translates as "Rough World" - they were made for track racing and nothing else.

Yup, one look at the gap between tyre and wheel arch tells you these are built for smooth tarmac! 

Measuring with a fag packet is very cool. I sense the cars are built with the same kind of passion with which they are driven in this case. And that makes them very attractive! I would like to to see Chris Harris Do a review of one of these. I think he could do it justice in a way I might only dream of...:ph34r:

Archived