Spark plug replacement cost - 4 year

Paulo123

thought I'd start a new thread to compare OPC prices since they seem to be ridiculously different and even though it's been talked about in previous threads, I think it deserves a thread of its own, considering the costs and the fact a lot of us are due them

so bolton quoted me - £260

wilmslow - £320

ive seen a few others on here up to £400 ?? 

Anyone had cheaper quotes alongside their 4 year service ?? 

Post em up

9 minutes ago, myfirstboxster said:

I changed the plugs and coil packs on my 986 , took a leisurely hour to do the lot , time to get the spanners out chaps ? 

There is a spark plug stamp needed in the service book now at service time which is my main worry regarding warranty. 

1 hour ago, Paulo123 said:

There is a spark plug stamp needed in the service book now at service time which is my main worry regarding warranty. 

I changed mine because I had read reports of 993's having seized plugs so perhaps it isn't such a bad idea ;)

11 hours ago, Paulo123 said:

Leave the receipt in the book for the plugs if you do yourself.It's not something I would look for in the service book to be honest as if it hasn't been done it's cheap to do yourself.

If they seize a plug then they will still charge to get sorted. 

Archived