Revolution Porsche

Bez 858

Yep I did that nearly 2 years ago, the check revealed some issues (all videoed) I got the work done and it has behaved faultlessly ever since. I don't have any tools or time in the UK so I opted for this service and I think the enjoyment I have had from my car since has made it worthwhile. You can spend a lot of time thinking "is it normal for it to do this" or you can just get people who know the cars to tell you, your choice.

Think that’s about where I am, I think it makes noises. But as I normally drive an Astra, no idea, if this is normal or not. 

She drives fine, just like to know, if I’m likely to get any bills. 

I've used both branches, top friendly service from both.

As mentioned above, Danny goes out of his way to help.

They are about 250 miles away from me, but I trust them more than local OPC for my major service.

Been using them for 6-7 years now and always been impressed with attitude to customer service.  Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

The bummer this time is I'm under warranty and have to prove genuine parts are used -   eg Boshe spark plug=  £5, from Porsche the same plug is £30 !

I'm due in there next week

23 hours ago, Bez9794 said:

Think that’s about where I am, I think it makes noises. But as I normally drive an Astra, no idea, if this is normal or not. 

She drives fine, just like to know, if I’m likely to get any bills. 

The report will tell you what they think needs doing, it will be up to you if you want it done. I have just booked my MOT and service with them today.

2 minutes ago, Terryg said:

The report will tell you what they think needs doing, it will be up to you if you want it done. I have just booked my MOT and service with them today.

Thanks for the help/advice

I'm happy to add some praise for Revolution. I've made the 200 mile trip to them a couple of times, because they genuinely care about their customers and their cars. Their pricing is very fair and they really know their Boxsters.

The list of satisfied customers of Revolution, is very long on this forum. Many including myself happy to go way out of their way to get there too.

Have only used the original Brighouse branch myself, but suspect Leeds is just as good, I understand Russ now spends most of his time there.

Revolution are top notch. Customer service, price and quality of work absolutely brilliant. If I lived a bit closer they would be the only people to work on my car. 

Archived