decal

megapixelmike534@gmail.com

6 hours ago, megapixelmike534@gmail.com said:

hi  views on this decal...might get it done   cost £70 for two

result.jpg

Hi @megapixelmike534@gmail.com get them from here only £20 for the pair and I have heard good things about them 

https://www.stickeredup4lemans.com/collections/viper-stripes/products/porsche-side-stripes

I am getting a pair to try on mine once I have my new wheels in a few weeks time

I can’t make my mind up on this one.

I had those Porsche decals on my 944 and really liked them and thought they set the car off nicely, but I really can’t make my mind up if I like them on the Boxster for some reason. 

I have thought about them for mine, but just decide against at the last minute every time. 

I suppose it comes down to personal preference. Decals I would like to do though are replace Porsche on Caliper, put Porsche lettering on wind deflector and I quite like the decals you can get for the wing mirrors. 

Pinewood, 

I'm afraid not, I have searched my purchases on ebay and searched with the same search terms as last time and it doesn't come up. 

11 hours ago, Pinewood said:

That’s only for the 987, do we know what Boxster OP has?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 2:46 PM, megapixelmike534@gmail.com said:

hi  views on this decal...might get it done   cost £70 for two

result.jpg

I visited PIE (Suffolk) a few days ago & I was asking about Porsche decals in the conversation we were having about bodywork. They told me about this place:

http://www.autoinnovations.co.uk/

They are about a mile or two from PIE & so I called in on the way back home. They're a general business signage company BUT I spoke to the boss & he told me they could make up a 'on-off' bespoke decal (as in your pic) for £20.00 for two but if I wanted them fitted then it would be £40.00. Seems reasonable & if you live nearby, worth a visit (maybe telephone 1st).

Archived