Parking sensors retro fit

Spinjim

Parking sensors 

anyone had them installed either aftermarket or retro fit by Porsche, is it easy to get a camera installed. 

recomended ? 

Thanks 

Jim

I’ve got to admit I find the factory fit sensors very slow to react, there seems to be a good 0.5+ seconds delay before the actual true position is registered. This has caught me out a couple of times when I have stopped a matter of millimetres from an object when trying to stop 18 inches away. Very slow reversing required with Porsche sensors, I’d go for a 3rd party solution anyway.

13 hours ago, Greenman said:

I’ve got to admit I find the factory fit sensors very slow to react, there seems to be a good 0.5+ seconds delay before the actual true position is registered. This has caught me out a couple of times when I have stopped a matter of millimetres from an object when trying to stop 18 inches away. Very slow reversing required with Porsche sensors, I’d go for a 3rd party solution anyway.

My aftermarket ones are like this, a very reputable brand, but can’t return them from here :( I just reverse, stop, wait, reverse a bit more. Annoying. 

7 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

My aftermarket ones are like this, a very reputable brand, but can’t return them from here :( I just reverse, stop, wait, reverse a bit more. Annoying. 

What brand are they? I am thinking of fitting some sensors but would like to avoid this.

Archived