They're back!

Higgy

Looking forward to seeing the pimp mobile new car John :D

On 12/20/2018 at 10:47 PM, Higgy said:

Manual / PDK..... [...] Having just just back from an extended trip down to Sardinia I recall thinking about the number of times I went from 3 to fifth, or from 6th to 3rd or similar changes on this and many other trips.

Not criticising your decision, but just 2 or 3 quick taps on the paddle with PDK :)

7 minutes ago, Scubaregs said:

Or gear stick to left, 2 or 3 clicks back.😁

You got it! It's the only way, and a bit of skill required to do it properly rather than having the electronics do it all for you. 😁 And proper heel and toe rather than that horrific auto rev matching feature. 😅😅

4 hours ago, Higgy said:

No they vanished a couple of days ago. Even gone on saved configurations.

I was at Chester OPC on Saturday & they mentioned that they expected prices to be back up today! Maybe not then!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jonny A said:

Shhh.  Don’t mention the F6. Pretty sure that nobody has noticed it’s an F4 now!🤪

3 minutes ago, red rocket said:

Oh yes we have ! :crying_anim:

it's not air cooled either.

Can't be a proper Porsche then............

10 minutes ago, Happy Days said:

Love the interior.

Thank you.

Really wanted another white car, but flew up to Glasgow OPC to have a look at a s/h Boxster S they had there with Black/Crayon leather and white exterior, and, with apologies to anyone who has this combination, it looked a bit like a Mediterranean pimps motor to me. Playing with the configurator I thought Agate Grey went best with it. I'll find out in March if it was a wise choice!

16 hours ago, Higgy said:

Thank you.

Really wanted another white car, but flew up to Glasgow OPC to have a look at a s/h Boxster S they had there with Black/Crayon leather and white exterior, and, with apologies to anyone who has this combination, it looked a bit like a Mediterranean pimps motor to me. Playing with the configurator I thought Agate Grey went best with it. I'll find out in March if it was a wise choice!

When I specced my 718 I wanted to replicate my 986 which was a blue trio - cobalt blue exterior with blue roof and blue leather. It looked really good IMO. I decided to do the same for the 718, however the blue interior doesn't match the sapphire blue exterior as well as the 986 did. I really wish now that I had gone with the blue / pebble interior - it would have lightened up the cabin a lot and looked very classy indeed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with the blue interior - quite the opposite; it's a really nice place to be. It's just that the tone of blue isn't a superb match for sapphire like the 986's blue was to cobalt., if that makes any sense?

Archived