Thoughts on this Gen 2

BooSmile

2 minutes ago, Topbox said:

Yeah not bad, 19" wheels no PASM, is that good ? 

Don’t have PASM on mine with 19’s and never been a problem. Was told when I was looking that it’s real value was if you were planning to take it on the track. You’re welcome to give mine a go if you like 

16 hours ago, zorbs said:

Red one does look nice and a good spec. Just be aware though, xenon headlights need washers and I don't see any!

There are now low power xenons which don’t need washers - but they won’t be as bright. 

On 2/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, rowbos said:

I had mine done at Cotswold Porsche when I first got it - six years and a couple of months old - it had just been serviced by Bournemouth OPC - but they hadn't done the PDK fluid change (it was on 15000 miles - but 6 years old) - I had a bit of a 'discussion' with the dealer I purchased from and we agreed to disagree on the need to do this so I had it done at CPS anyway.

I think it was around £200 at CPS as I recall and the fluid came out clean as a whistle with so few miles on the clock.

just had a reply from my local opc,, dont think they have quoted me for the clutch fluid change do you?

Hope your well

Please see below for price.

Replace Drive Belt / Air Filter Cartridge / PDK Clutch Fluid PDK Transmission CG2.20 (Composite Work) Includes Rear Wall Flap Remove And Install

£ 442.00

On 2/28/2019 at 10:25 PM, Topbox said:

Yeah not bad, 19" wheels no PASM, is that good ? 

Bob - you can drive mine anytime chap 🙂

19"'s and no PASM, car drives lovely

I went to see a couple of cars at JR motors Coventry, as they are 10 mins from my outlaws. A very nice setup and quality cars.

15 minutes ago, brendon said:

just had a reply from my local opc,, dont think they have quoted me for the clutch fluid change do you?

Hope your well

Please see below for price.

Replace Drive Belt / Air Filter Cartridge / PDK Clutch Fluid PDK Transmission CG2.20 (Composite Work) Includes Rear Wall Flap Remove And Install

£ 442.00

that's non too bad price wise and a good stamp in the service records

13 minutes ago, Pinewood said:

Bob - you can drive mine anytime chap 🙂

19"'s and no PASM, car drives lovely

I went to see a couple of cars at JR motors Coventry, as they are 10 mins from my outlaws. A very nice setup and quality cars.

Thanks Kam, I asked, as people who have opted for the more interesting wheels tend to go for 19" too. Your car is a good example I guess 😁

Archived