Another one bites the dust...

Lennym1984

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad news, glad you’re ok. What a reaction from the driver, think I may have got upset at that point.

Heard worse though, a guy came off the road once and took my mate’s leg off. He was wandering our garden saying his boss was gonna kill him. So shock plays a part I think. In this situation it wasn’t his boss he should have been worried about, it was the house load of mates that posed a present danger. The police picked up on this and removed him from our vicinity quick sharp.

Get a Cayman, they’re next level IMO.

So for those interested... 

The conclusion to this story is that I today put down a deposit on a Cayman. It needs a few things doing (a wheel refurbishment and a new battery) but it's otherwise a very honest car. 

I'll definitely miss the 986 (the 987 feels like a much more grown up car with less of the purity I loved in the 986) but I'm glad to be back in a Porsche. 

Oh and I'll be continuing to post on here but may now have to switch to the 987 forum! 

On 9/2/2019 at 8:37 AM, Lennym1984 said:

Tell me about it!! I've been told it's a Cat B write off but I'm half tempted to buy it back and strip it for parts. 

You wouldn't be able on a Cat B unless you have a breaking licence or know someone who would use theirs for you.

Archived