ANY BENEFITS IN SIGNING UP TO MY PORSCHE

kevin450

Just now, kevin450 said:

Hi general question are the any benefits in signing up registering to OPC my porsche with 2005 3.2 trip,  I read a thread that someone was offered a free winter check at an OPC but they had a 981

Possible invites to OPC events such as new vehicle launches - if free food and fizz, pretty PR girls and shiny cars float your boat... :) 

6 hours ago, rowbos said:

Possible invites to OPC events such as new vehicle launches - if free food and fizz, pretty PR girls and shiny cars float your boat... :) 

No good for me then if they don’t have pretty PR boys 😭 

7 hours ago, sa utah said:

This whole conversation is null and void as girls and boys don’t exist any more from what I’ve heard.   

Your right, ask Sam Smith FFS!!! ;)

On 11/4/2019 at 7:38 AM, r1flyguy said:

We are truly in an enlightened age where not normal is considered the new normal - had expected to see “happy your first transgender Christmas “ cards this year, but will instead make do with selling our ever popular “from our cat to your cat” Christmas cards - as beloved by @John K and @Darkstar .

11 minutes ago, CAZ said:

We are truly in an enlightened age where not normal is considered the new normal - had expected to see “happy your first transgender Christmas “ cards this year, but will instead make do with selling our ever popular “from our cat to your cat” Christmas cards - as beloved by @John K and @Darkstar .

I just looked and gender reassignment cards are a thing!

https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/get-well-feel-better-cards/gender-reassignment-s3x-change

<I logged in as JohnK to do this search - don't want that kind of history associated with my account and it won't flag anything out of the ordinary for him ;))

I just read a certain film actress who is not currently in a relationship is now wishing to be described as ‘self partnered’

oh FFS when will this complete and utter self narcissistic bullshyate end

32 minutes ago, r1flyguy said:

I just read a certain film actress who is not currently in a relationship is now wishing to be described as ‘self partnered’

oh FFS when will this complete and utter self narcissistic bullshyate end

The worlds going mad🤯🤯🤯🤯

2 hours ago, r1flyguy said:

To be fair, it's a bit more polite than calling yourself a w*nk*r

2 hours ago, r1flyguy said:

She want's to be careful.  I hear 'self-partnering' makes you blind. ;) 

1 minute ago, Nath said:

To be fair, it's a bit more polite than calling yourself a w*nk*r

You beat me to it. :)

On 11/4/2019 at 12:05 AM, sa utah said:

This whole conversation is null and void as girls and boys don’t exist any more from what I’ve heard.   

On 11/4/2019 at 7:38 AM, r1flyguy said:

You think things are getting a bit Blurry?

22 hours ago, r1flyguy said:

Masturbation is making love with someone who truly respects you.

Archived