Porsche VTS annual cost

Paul P

£218/yr

Operated by Vodaphone formerly Cobra

I renewed on the 911 as it’s an insurance requirement that’s it’s active.

It does work well. Recently on the chunnel I licked the car and went to the bathroom, seconds later I had several calls from Vodaphone!!! 
The movement on the train sets off the tracker 😂 

On the other side of it ever gets stolen, I’m not sure I’d want it back

5 minutes ago, r1flyguy said:

I renewed on the 911 as it’s an insurance requirement that’s it’s active.

It does work well. Recently on the chunnel I licked the car and went to the bathroom, seconds later I had several calls from Vodaphone!!! 
The movement on the train sets off the tracker 😂 

On the other side of it ever gets stolen, I’m not sure I’d want it back

You really must stop "licking" your car, sounds like a line in a Shania Twain song! 

1 hour ago, RBD914 v2 said:

You really must stop "licking" your car, sounds like a line in a Shania Twain song! 

😂😂😂

but it tastes so nice! Must be the wax

1 hour ago, Paul P said:

and the insurance difference between the car I am looking at WITH VTS enabled vs WITHOUT VTS enabled ......

zero................

There's little logic in the insurance world ! 

Or that fact that they might need to pay out £100k if the cars not found or very little if it is, maybe!!!!

Exactly.  

the car in question isn’t 100k in my case

but you would think the more security the better and that would be reflected in the premium but it seems risk of theft is not a major contributor in my calculation. 

Some insurance requirements are as a result of the area its being kept/driven rather than just the vehicle...

Same with some buildings insurers we use...i.e. minimum standards of security in some areas....better to say no to window locks/alarm on your house if it makes no difference to price paid, as then it can't be conditional at claim time

Archived