P159EGM Press Boxster

Senna

7 hours ago, Stuart21UK said:

not so good first post (I'll be the miserable git at the end of the bar with Gary @r1flyguy)

However a nice follow up and some interesting pictures makes up for it...!

Welcome @Senna

:)

Not just me then 😂 

But i also agree with @Stuart21UK he made a decent comeback :thumbsup_anim:

16 minutes ago, r1flyguy said:

Not just me then 😂 

But i also agree with @Stuart21UK he made a decent comeback :thumbsup_anim:

Agreed 😈

On 12/15/2019 at 11:09 PM, Senna said:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p159+egm&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_vv6O4rjmAhXTT8AKHUZRCVoQ_AUoAnoECA0QAg&biw=375&bih=553&dpr=2

hello I am the proud owner of two press release Boxster’s. P159EGM and P168EGM.

P168EGM actually has a much earlier chassis number and is the oldest Right hand Drive boxster and the first imported into the UK.

P159EGM is slightly more famous. 

My car is also one of the first in the country, although not a press car, (thank god 🏎) and in launch colours of Artic silver and boxster red interior.

Thanks for posting the 914 review. I bought one in 1970 in the US. The dealer network had just acquired the Audi and 914 to sell and the dealers service and parts just weren't ready to handle the volume. Sold mine a week before the warranty ran out at a 28% depreciation loss. But boy I had fun with that car, my favorite of my 3 Porsches, perhaps because I was young and foolish then.

Good examples in the US of the 4-cyl 914s are going for 4-5 times the original price. Don't even talk about 914-6s.

My mates taxi is more famous (Perhaps infamous) than this.

First week on the job 3 lads had him stop at an off license, 2 went in and robbed it at knifepoint whilst the third chatted to my mate.They then asked to be dropped off in town.

First he was aware of it was when dispatcher called him in to meet police.😂

26 minutes ago, Scubaregs said:

My mates taxi is more famous (Perhaps infamous) than this.

First week on the job 3 lads had him stop at an off license, 2 went in and robbed it at knifepoint whilst the third chatted to my mate.They then asked to be dropped off in town.

First he was aware of it was when dispatcher called him in to meet police.😂

Candidates for the 'Most stupid criminal award'...

On 12/27/2019 at 3:19 PM, Gunscrossed said:

Welcome Chris, two interesting cars you have there. Quite fancy an early one myself.

Very early cars are are great and probably not a bad long term investment based on current pricing

Archived