JayEmm 986S review.

Greenman

I don’t care much for his stilted delivery. I’m glad he enjoys a BOXSTER. I enjoyed him dismissing all the ims stuff, good shout. If you’re watching, you likely already know! 

4 hours ago, kevs said:

That’s interesting, I actually quite like his presentation style vs some of the more bland presenters.  It’s mainly the variety of his content that I like.

Maybe you’re comparing him to Satch on Driver 81, and I’m comparing him to Chris Harris. 

Or, to be fairer, you’re thinking of James Batchelor and I’m thinking of Rebecca Jackson🤷🏾‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Mr96er said:

Maybe you’re comparing him to Satch on Driver 81, and I’m comparing him to Chris Harris. 

Or, to be fairer, you’re thinking of James Batchelor and I’m thinking of Rebecca Jackson🤷🏾‍♂️

Fair point - not many compare favourably to Chris Harris!

I had to look the other two up 😂!

I was shocked to find out he’s younger than me. I’m 48.  He’s like 30 something  I think. He’s had a tough paper round Maybe.  I’m not a massive fan of him although he’s a lot less annoying than the Snatch guy from the Porsche Network.  

I’d love to drive a 986 2.7 in the LA canyons! Such a great car for those roads. 

Dear Santa, 

Please may I have a house in La Canada Flintridge, a 996 c2 coupe manual and a 2.7 BOXSTER 986 with 987 sports seats?

ta muchly! 

Loz

Archived