Looking for a good Boxster 987

phazed

1 hour ago, True As Steel said:

I'm thinking about selling my 2011 2.9 PDK, it's got just under 115k on the clock but a full OPC history.

I'm based in Manchester.

What sort of price are you looking at? Probably out of my daughter price range I guess.  Send me a PM if you want. 

1 hour ago, starbuckhouse said:

I still have my 2006 Boxster 2.7 for sale, not that I have tried very hard to sell it! its just been sat in the garage. advertised at £6400, but will consider offers as I really should let it go. its the one mentioned above located in Barnard Castle, Durham.

I would certainly suggest she sees yours but the fact that you're in Durham and we are in the Dorking area in Surrey especially during this difficult period makes it very difficult 

1 hour ago, phazed said:

I would certainly suggest she sees yours but the fact that you're in Durham and we are in the Dorking area in Surrey especially during this difficult period makes it very difficult 

@phazed maybe start with a video call to @starbuckhouse to view. 

I tend to do this anyway (regardless of lockdown). You & your daughter could get a really good initial idea - equally if something is a miss / not to your taste saves you both time and effort.

But if it’s all positive - you can travel to buy subject to a drive and a quicker once over. Just a thought.

@True As Steel - welcome to PM your cars details / spec / history and price you are after - I need a lock down project and have an empty garage and the Golf R sale funds burning a hole.....

On 4/25/2020 at 12:17 AM, Menoporsche said:

Mate, if there is a car in Durham that’s perfect for her, go to Durham!

Some of us went a lot further than that!  Gutley‘s in Kent and he went to Edinburgh... I’m in Portugal and went to Frankfurt... Durham is no biggie and you get to know the car on the way back!

I drove from LeMans to Silverstone to buy mine stayed overnight and then straight back to France.

Love it 987.1 3.2 S Tiptronic.

Archived