Moving over to a 981

Rooose

13 minutes ago, Patt said:

You need to change your profile now 😉

Hope to see you about , as I am often in and around Basingstoke in my Rhodium one (Alice):

47514362861_1f723c4936_b.jpg

Good point, thanks!

No need for me to take pictures,  I can just copy yours, same colour, wheels, wing mirrors, mine doesnt have pdls though!

I will keep an eye out.

On 6/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, Rooose said:

It will be a 2015 Boxster S , rhodium silver with a few of my must have options. PDK, Chrono, sports seats plus, ext. Leather, Bose, sports steering wheel, Carrera s wheels, as well as a few more options.

everyone knows Rhodium is the best colour Porsche do and all the others colours pretend to be faster, Rhodium does it in style 

albeit my view may be biased 😂

43 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

2nd vote for GT silver, any other opinions are void

2013_10_06-Khalid-5.jpg

wow Stuart , what a photo, presume it’s your work.Have you a cloud link to a folder of your work ??

2 hours ago, zagamuffin said:

wow Stuart , what a photo, presume it’s your work.Have you a cloud link to a folder of your work ??

no that's not mine but a pro photographer who has morphed from wedding to car

some are on my website here

http://stuart-brown.photography/galleries/khalid-bari

and

http://stuart-brown.photography/galleries/khalid-bari-2014

mine are the others on the site

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, MIkeyv60 said:

Thats good news Rob ,although thats  looks like i wont be buying it now 😌

sorry mate, i wasn't that sure you were 100% on it if i'm honest.  Just mentioned it in passing on a Audi forum and one of the lads was ''I've seen your previous cars and they are looked after and I will give 17.5k plus he paid some extra to have the BBS wheels and that he will pick it up on the Saturday when he has sold his.  I never really thought it would happen, but he text me on the saturday and said sold it can i come down, i wont try and knock you down just pick it up.   

Archived