981 Market

718as

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 718as said:

On ATrader seen a few around £38k-£42k, they do get snapped up quickly.

The yellow one at Ashgood is stunning.

I'm not surprised at that price.  Had ours 3 years now and still puts a smile on my face - love it..

A couple of nice GTS about at the moment, under £50k but still pricey, one with carbon ceramic would tick some boxes for me :)

34 minutes ago, tailslides said:

A couple of nice GTS about at the moment, under £50k but still pricey, one with carbon ceramic would tick some boxes for me :)

..until you have to replace them that is.

I've done a few track days in mine and have to say the brakes are very good.  it's the lighter brake assembly that's the main advantage I think and when we're carrying about 25kg of standard battery and a load of other non essential stuff they become less relevant.

Agree they look good mind and if I was going to spec a GT car I'd have them.

Hi chaps, thinking of selling my 14 plate 981 3.4S. Yellow, PASM, PCCBs and manual. Went through MOT yesterday no advisories, brand new tyres and just had service. Oh yeah 13K miles. Ballpark do you think?

9118398B-D142-49DC-A547-6D4CCFB0E1BF.jpeg

I agree with Daz.  The spec is superb especially manual and PCCB's although a potential negative is the colour, which I agree may be someone's positive although the audience for a yellow car is probably less than a more neutral colour.

Don't undersell it, someone will want just this I'm pretty sure and it's just a matter of finding them!

1 hour ago, tonigmr2 said:

Hi chaps, thinking of selling my 14 plate 981 3.4S. Yellow, PASM, PCCBs and manual. Went through MOT yesterday no advisories, brand new tyres and just had service. Oh yeah 13K miles. Ballpark do you think?

9118398B-D142-49DC-A547-6D4CCFB0E1BF.jpeg

Tonbridge Porsche have sent an email out looking for stock. Has to be worth a quick phone call if you are looking to sell. 

1 hour ago, 718as said:

To get someone to come to your door to spend £30k is not easy considering finance is cheap and you can get a 2yr warranty for a bit extra via a OPC.

I went down that route when I had a few that I could of gone for, I was happy to pay the extra to get a OPC warranty, used it now on two occasions, I would buy of them again but not sure about selling to them 😕

Guvs. 

Archived